Monday, January 30, 2012

How to Make Money Listening to a Phone CAll

Hello Friend (Or Soon To Be)

I believe that you are looking for a way to work and make money from home.

If you are like me you have tried numerous things all telling you that they are the new whatever.

Over the years I have spent hundreds or maybe thousands of dollars on everything from:

Lotions, Potions, Pills, to Travel, Pre paid everything, Silver and Gold ,Telephone Systems,

and on and on, you get what I mean. I worked hard and did everything I told by my sponsors

and pretty much ended up right where I started.


Ok - "DRUM ROLL"


My friend asked me to listen to a phone call. He said this is the easiest program that you will ever try. 
1st, No selling of anything. 2nd, No learning of anything. 3rd, the hardest thing is to ask people to listen to a phone call. And everyone can ask someone to listen to a phone call,

EVEN YOU! That is what my friend said to me. He said this is a PRIVATE call and you have to invited.

You cannot find it on the Net. The only way you can even hear this call is you have to be Invited.

Do get my message? It is called "ECC". So I looked and he was right you cannot find it, and I tried. You can to if you like.

It very simple, 1 - 2 - 3:

1 If you want to hear this call that will change your life, you have to invited.

2 To be invited you have to be asked.

3 To be asked you have to call me.

It is that simple.... 1 - 2 - 3.

And when you call I will give you the phone # and access code.
I will not answer any questions, and neither will you have too, that is what the call does. (Pretty easy??).

This may or may not be for you. This is not a business, MLM or a franchise. 
If you are like many Americans struggling in these rough Economic times, HELP HAS ARRIVED! You will never know unless you call.

Call me. Beleive me, I am really glad I did.

863 214 3907

Danny Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment